Musical is of or relating to music; someone who is gifted or skilled in music; or something that sounds pleasing to the ear. A musical is a stage performance, show or film which involves singing, dancing and musical numbers performed by the cast as well as acting. Musical theatre is a form of theatre combining music, songs, spoken dialogue and dance. More…
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- Claude-Michel Schönberg – I Dreamed a Dream
- Jonathan Larson – Seasons of Love
- Claude-Michel Schönberg – At the End of the Day
- Claude-Michel Schönberg – Bring Him Home
- Andrew Lloyd Webber – The Phantom Of The Opera